Friday, August 03, 2007

3 inches?!

I went to get my hair cut today. It had been since April! I searched online for a few pictures representing what I wanted and brought them into my stylist. He was very excited about my choice and, being a 15 year-or-so veteran of the hair cutting industry was positive that he could make my hair look fabulous.

The good news is that he gave me a great hair cut, the bad news is that the length is about 3 inches shorter than we had originally discussed. He said he got "scissor happy". I definitely don't look like I had imagined I would. I feel I look like a german school girl. My hair is just above my chin....at the longest. And it doesn't help that the McDonald's drive through guy addressed me as "miss" more than once--I believe that affirms my "I look like a german school girl" insecurity.

We'll see what I can pull off tomorrow when I style it for the first time in preparation to attend Steph's wedding!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Janine! You're back! It's great seeing the updates and I'm looking forward to more. Hopefully you get to see Kyle more and I'm sure the music will help fill the downtime. I can't to hear the details about the new career path (!?) and to see your new haircut!

~Anandhi :)