Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Updates!

Sorry it has been a while, but I've been busy:
  1. Preparing to start............MY NEW JOB!! Yes, yes, that is right. I finally found a new job. And it is a job that I am going to love.
  2. Researching and buying a new car (way overdue!)
  3. Getting my haircut fixed. I went to a different stylist to get my first cut "fine tuned" and now it looks short, but stylish.
  4. Tending to my hospitalized boyfriend. He had a spontaneous pneumothorax, aka: his lung collapsed without warning, while he was eating lunch on Monday......all because he fits the "tall, slender, 25 - 35 yo" description. They can't tell him anything else about why it happened.
  5. Being super-sleepy.
goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A new job eh? Perhaps that might warrant another blog post someday. And how is your dreamy boyfriend doing, that sounds scary!