Sunday, July 22, 2007

Can it be.....

......do I post once again? It has been 5 MONTHS since my last post. Kyle gave up checking my blog and only because he'd been checking dilligently every day or two until I told him about two months ago to not waste his time. I have occasionally felt bad for not updating, but that twinge was soon overtaken by a twinge of laziness. Does that make sense? Anyway, I haven't been lazy in my daily life, which is what matters.

I have been spurred into action by a friend's tag--thanks are due to Kara
Here are the rules of blog-tag (apparently):
1. Let others know who tagged you.
2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.

So, here are the facts of what has been happening in my life over the past 5 months:
1. I moved out of Detroit and into a 2 bedroom bungalow in Ferndale (thaaaaank gooooodness!).
2. I adopted a coon hound mix puppy that I named Cooper. He is my new best buddy :-)
3. Kyle has been studying for the boards and is now a rotating through the hospital as a 3rd year med student.........therefore, he's had one day off of work in two weeks.
4. I never see my boyfriend.
5. My nephew is in town visiting me for 10 days! Between taking care of a puppy and a 4 year old, I'm exhausted.
6. While taking care of my nephew over the past week there have been times that I believe I'll make an excellent mother (when the time comes) and there have been times when I fear for my (future) children's lives. :-)
7. I'm looking forward to a new career (details are top secret).
8. Another one of my high school friends has gotten married and another one has had a baby. I feel old.

Unfortunately, I only know a few bloggers and most of them have already been tagged.
1. Steph, who is studying for the bar and may not have time to respond
2. Goat, who may not be checking my blog anymore......

Below are a few pics for your viewing enjoyment.

Josh and Cooper taking a nap together. And yes, they did this all by themselves.

Kyle got tired and Josh did some pulling :-)

My boy Cooper (isn't he adorable!?)

1 comment:

Kara said...

Yay! Welcome back, Janine! :) Glad to hear you moved out of Detroit... sorry you and Kyle never get to see each other! Hopefully that will get better in the fourth year?