Monday, February 19, 2007

Recap

Here's a quick recap of the past month's happenings:
  • I found a perfect pair of shoes to match my dress AND they were on sale!
  • Kyle and I looked goooooood at the med school gala:
  • I joined a local gym and I love it
  • Call me supervisor: I'm supervising 3 people at work
  • Thanks to the Myers-Brigs, I now know what "type" I am (you know, extroverted/introverted, thinking/feeling, sensing/intuition, judging/perceiving, etc) and the past few months' frustrations at work seem to all make sense now.....
  • I really want a dog
  • I really want to move out of Detroit
  • My sweetie made me a very romantic Valentine's Day dinner
  • I've eaten way too much Valentine's day chocolate (GYM!!)
  • I have four special vacations planned in the next two months
  • Netflix is awesome!

2 comments:

Goat said...

Ahh, Myers-Brigs. HR loves these things. I'm an INTP. What are you?

Janine said...

I'm an INFJ! Don't let the "Introvert" label fool you--I scored as an extrovert on 2 out of the 4 subscales :-)