Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!


Once again it's Halloween and I'm on the sofa in my pjs (remember last year's post?) And once again, I partied like crazy prior to Halloween so I could just sit on the sofa in my pjs tonight. Kyle and I went to the med school post-test/Halloween party last Friday night and had (too much of) a good time. I went as a "Stud Finder"......aka, a 40's pin-up girl with a toolbelt, a hard hat, and lots of leg :-) Kyle went as Capt. Jack Sparrow and I didn't think it was possible, but he looked even taller than his natural 6'5" stature. I think it was the hair. Anyway, we both looked fantastic and had an amazing time.

Of course we spent all of the next day on the sofa, watching the UM game (go blue!) and trying not to move too much for fear of exploding heads and eternal dizziness.

Sunday was another Halloween-type day. We went to a local cider mill for apples, donuts, and pumpkins! Then we headed out to Greenfield Village for their family-friendly Halloween walk. We were surrounded by tykes in costumes and ghoulish decorations and hundreds of jack-o-lanterns. And no Halloween is complete without watching "It's the great pumpkin, Charlie Brown", which we did while carving our pumpkins :-)

No comments: