Monday, November 06, 2006

Happy, Happy Weekend

Yeah, 6th row at the Big House!


This past weekend was full of fun things!
  • Dinner at an excellent restaurant and going to the Detroit Symphony Orchestra to watch the Wizard of Oz as they played the movie score was a perfect way for Kyle and I to celebrate one year together.
  • On Saturday we had 6th row tickets to the UM vs. Ball State game (don't get me started on how we almost blew the game to Ball State).
  • Piddling around Ann Arbor Saturday afternoon. The piddling was good.
  • We met up with friends Matt and Steph for dinner and then Alison and Kyle's friend Matt for drinks at Ashley's bar. We had a table right by the window, which is my favorite spot.
I miss Ann Arbor. I miss it a lot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your boyfriend looks like Brad Pitt. People must tell him that all the time!

Anonymous said...

Ann Arbor misses you too :)