Sunday, April 13, 2008

Even Cooper is sleepy

Kyle and I slept in this morning. We had a late night last night, so sleeping in was appropriate. The only problem is that it's now after 1 am and I'm awake and watching an episode of Modern Marvels about Disney World. Kyle went to bed hours ago--he has the amazing ability to be sleepy no matter what time he woke up. I, on the other hand, have become a creature of habit. If I *can* sleep in past 9, I can't freakin' fall asleep that night. I guess the gratuitous chocolate consumption around 11 pm didn't help.....

Cooper (who has been asleep constantly--besides a few potty breaks, dinner, and a good brush-out--since I picked him up from doggie day care around 1 pm) has buried his head under a pillow on the sofa as a "it's too late for the living room lights to still be on" protest. :-)

No comments: